Search Saving Face

Wednesday 20 April 2011

STOP what you're doing right now (it must be reading my blog- in that case- wait till you've finished and then stop what you're doing) and get yourself over to newlook.com

That's right ladies- British, American, North Moldovian- it don't matter where you hail from, newlook is giving free delivery until midnight tonight. Of course, in this context it does matter where you hail from as it will be a different time. But nevertheless, there happens to be a sale on and you can pick up a right bargain or two.

I just shoved these goodies in to my virtual basket and hit 'proceed checkout' before the bank manager catches on to me again....

Maxi Skirt- £4
Word up. I've seen this ALL OVER excited recent blog posts, so get your ass in gear if you want one ladies. Thought this would be a fab summer buy, big chunky jewellery, maybe denim jacket.


Like these lovelies perchance- £2.99


Now, if you have been reading my blog diligently (I am going to live in the delusional hope that your answer if 'yes, of course, it's like, the best thing since cold cream!'), then you will know about the *looks ashamed* scarf addiction. Currently, I have put myself in scarf detox-rehab. I literally have a whole drawer of the things, in every colour of the rainbow.....EXCEPT for turquoise/green. HELLO newlook sale, my summer wardrobe welcomes you, £2 scarf number. Bargains, bargains galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment