Search Saving Face

Monday 18 April 2011

My New Favourite Number

It started with THE Hot Chilli lipstick. And has spiralled in to a momEntary love affair. 17 cosmetics. I salute you.

Being a nosey so and so, I was perusing some blogs when I happened across the 17 Photo Flawless Primer and it's rave reviews.



So, natch, I meandered in to Boots on Saturday afternoon. Low and Behold- 3 for 2! My heart skipped a little beat. So I chose the coveted primer, Skin Perfecting foundation and Mirror Shine lipstick in Hollywood. And my god, do I feel like a movie star!....Okay so I definitely don't look like one, but props to 17 for the feelgood factor.


The skin primer is literally worth every penny. It's the smoothest texture I've ever experienced (granted I can't spend more than a fiver on a cosmetic-probs why). But for £4.99 this is well within budget.

MAJOR salutations needed for the foundation. I wasn't even going to buy it, but I can't resist an offer. I got 'fair' and ended up with a colour that is literally my skin in a bottle. Unfortunately I don't have the skin to pull it off right now- I have to slap on the thicker stuff in certain places. But I've got another bottle of Cetaphil on it's way to me, so fingers crossed this is all I'll need come a few weeks time.

All I'd say is get yourself down to Boots pronto. Don't be so silly, normalface, these are beauty queens you're talking to- they're already there.

1 comment:

  1. I love, nah scratch that, ADORE this primer too :)

    One of the best (and I've used quite a few)

    xo

    ReplyDelete