Search Saving Face

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Free Revlon Lipstick

I am going to tell you about an offer, but first, let me just say- please don't judge me. For I found it in *lowers head in shame* Woman magazine. My mum's a reader, okay?! What else was I supposed to do when I sat down with my afternoon cup of tea? NOT read a magazine?! I'm living on a budget here people.

And it had Lorraine Kelly on the front.





ANYWAY, if you go to www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/revlon and select the Superlustrous Lipstick, all you have to do is enter the discount count 'RevLip' at the checkout. You pay £1.99 for p&p. That's it.

I blogged recently about this lipstick here so I was literally like something out of the Olympics, running towards the computer, maxed out credit card in hand to order.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous lip colour and definitely worth using the mazed out credit card for hehe


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete