Search Saving Face

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Just a little girl from Little Rock

It's probably definitely a bit weird to have nails inspired by a film. But there we are. As I've been blabbing on about, I'm having a bit of a 40's/ 50's moment right now. My obsession for brights has subsided (only a little, mind) in favour of this. Damn you, The Notebook! Look at the wreck I have become!

Anyway, when I went to Boots for a final spree on the ol' 3 for 2, I decided to incorporate both of my current obsessions. I got the bright pink lipstick (in previous post) and a red nail polish. I think Barry M polishes are great. The colour is so vibrant and my nails are shiny, even without a topcoat.

As I leaned down to meander the full range, I reached my hand out to pick up the red when......something caught my eye. That old magpie gene took over......and I ended up doing this to my nails that night.





I haven't ever seen this glittery red before in the collection. But it was the last one left. So the only conclusion I can come to is that the women of this town are as ingenious as I.


Basically, because it reminds me of this....


Styling yourself on a musical number?! What genius is this?! I know. I have a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment