Search Saving Face

Friday 13 May 2011

OOTD

Did I get blocked from blogspot for my horrendous posting? Because what the hell happened there?! For a while I thought I'd never get to share my haphazardly painted sausage hands with any of you again :(

Considering the malfunction, this is just a quick post as I have a couple lined up. And some impending deadlines. Aahh, and just when the weekend's beginning! Marvellous.

I never really do OOTD posts, but this is what I wore to see one of my bffs last night at the local.


It was just a laid back/ cas affair. The one thing I WAS set on wearing were my shiny new earrings.
You know the heartbreak you feel when you lose one of your most favourite things? Well a while ago, me and the boyfriend were larking around down by the shore and I later discovered I had ventured home with only one earring :( They were actually a present from said boyfriend so I not only felt ridiculously guilty, but also majorly pissed off at myself because I loved them. They were Accessorize, people. That ain't cheap!

Anywhoo, yesterday when I was in town, I ventured in to this little jewellery stop that I always seem to bypass (it's NEXT to River Island. What am I supposed to do?!) As luck would have it, they had some really nice, one off things- and to top it off, their prices were slashed to basically £0. I felt it was only for the good of humanity that I had a rummage. And guess what I found? A pair of leaf earrings, in memoriam to the one I had lost *sob*.....for 50p.

They're not quite as amazing. And they will never replace the sentimental value of the one that, I believe, was stolen by a crab or a gold loving sea bird (damn you, ocean!) But you heard me right- 50p.

So this has slightly eleviated the pain you caused me when you stole my accessory, Mr Crab. But I still urge you to sleep with one eye open. Cos I'm making a salad and it's got freshly caught crustacean written allllll over it.

1 comment:

  1. 50p is such a good price for earrings, AND they're pretty; bonussss!
    I thought Blogger had decided to throw me out as well, you're not the only one! xx

    ReplyDelete