Search Saving Face

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Quick NOTD

I rarely ever do anything 'of the day' posts. But the reason I'm doing this one is because the lover and I are in a conflict about it. I absolutely love this colour. He absolutely hates it. So whilst he is at work I have slapped some on, knowing this affair will last only an hour or two before he gets home, looks at my hands and goes; *terribly panicked voice* 'Shit! Are you okay? We need to get you to the hospital, you've got a finger fungal infection! Or frostbite!'

Men. If it doesn't come in 'Pasty' or 'Pie', they're not interested.
*Please excuse the way this George Quick Dry in Shipwrecked is applied. It's 10 minutes till hometime and I'm desperately searching for some gloves! A night of mittens will mean that these ocean blue digits get to live another day.
......damn. He's a follower of my blog.

PS- Can I just say thanks to Abigail - I saw her blog and was like 'Holy Moly, she is blessed with the most voluminous hair I have ever seen.' 22 years I've been on the quest for that. So she kindly did a post for me about it. I shall be trying out these tips this evening :) Check out her blog http://clothesandbisous.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-i-do-my-hair-part-two.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You didn't have to do this at all. Your so welcome about the post. I hope you like it!

    Bisous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty colour though!! Silly men! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get home from work, and look what's happened...

    ReplyDelete