Search Saving Face

Monday 23 May 2011

I Long to be The Lipstick Queen....

But I know with all you beauty savvy glamour gals hot on the latest trend, it's never going to happen. So for now I will settle with being a lipstick enthusiast. The 'Court Jester' of this palace scenario, if you will.

I haven't done a lipstick collection post in a while and- whilst preparing for my *Beauty Awards and Amaze Giveaway*- I thought I'd still do some pic heavy posting. (less demanding on the ol' fingeroos and probs more enetertaining for you guys who don't want to read my stupid ramblings.)


Ta Da! This is my collection. You have to wonder about the social life of someone who has enough time on their hands to doo this. But here we are.

I have blogged about most of these colours individually but this was a bit of a revelation- I have a lipstick in basically every colour of pink- and it's STILL NOT ENOUGH! I MUST HAVE MORE!




My longing for lipstick kind of reminds me of this cat.....

If only I had eyes as green as his. Imagine the other shades that would suit me....

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! *hangs head in shame* but it's still not enough! xx

    ReplyDelete