Search Saving Face

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Rings and Things.....

The last couple of weeks have been a bit hectic and I don't anticipate things slowing down any time soon.

Whilst I love being busy, really exciting times at work and all that jazz, every now and then you have to take a step back and relax or you'll implode. And self-combustion is never a good way to impress the boss.

Which is why I was looking forward to the weekend so much.

....Unfortunately, it was busier than the working week!

But on Saturday, as the rain fell, my boyfriend and I used a lull in all the hustle and bustle to CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

WITH NACHOS.



Expertly made by moi, may I add.


I hadn't had nachos for such a long time, but then I saw them on shewearsfashion and I was like I MUST HAVE THOSE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MANY HOURS IT WILL TAKE ME AT THE GYM TO WORK THEM OFF.

But what to wear when savouring such cheesy goodness?!

A denim shirt and my trusty leggings of course!...with big ol' earrings, natch. Well, when you've been with a boy with a while you've got to make them realise what they've got haven't you! What says sexy better than cheese-covered denim, ties back hair and sore ears from lugging round huge earrings?!


ALSO- and there's no other way to say this- I bought these lovely rings :)


Post on these bad boys coming soon.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment