Search Saving Face

Monday 2 July 2012

Shoe Love

Yup. My feelings go beyond 'like' this time.

I think I am in love with an inanimate object. Well, actually, two inanimate objects.

That is to say- this pair of shoes.


OMG I LOVE THEM.

Now I finally know what Elvis was singing about. What the film The Notebook is all about. Why Tom Cruise jumped up and down on Oprah Winfrey's sofa *Divorce, you say? awkwaaaaaard*

These beauties, unlike the actress K Holmes, will not be leaving me until I have got my good and proper use out of them.


I first spotted them in New Look a week before pay day *oh- the misfortune* and I knew I'd be lucky to get my hands on a pair because they look like sell outs.

When I checked the website a couple of days later, my dreaded fears were confirmed.

So when the day of bank credit arrived *oh how that day can not come soon enough* I practically ran in to the store. And there they were, one of only two pairs left.

I just think they're ideal in any weather (and espesh this soggy mess which is parading as weather at the moment. Rain, it's July. Cut it out.)

New Look- £24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment