Search Saving Face

Sunday 8 July 2012

Charity Shop Haul

I love a good rummage.

Minds out of the gutter- I mean at a charity shop.

I think of late, BHF has had a bit of a revamp to show actually, you can get up-to-date fashion for a worthy cause.

But there is one particular charity shop I love- and it's the Salvation Army in Cosham.

Whenever I'm back home, I try to visit because even though you have to get elbow deep and devote like, an hour to doing it, my god- the bargains.

The first gem I found was this denim shirt. It's a size 18 so fits nicely oversized.



Next is this Madonna maxi dress (t-shirt dress? I'm not sure what to call it). I'm not the biggest Madonna fan (put the area away, love, please) but I thought this, paired with my new leopard primark boots and a blazer= street style cool.



As soon as I saw this mint green dress, I knew I liked it but I was unsure of the fit. It's a size bigger than I typically go for, but actually, it looks quite dapper on. I'm not really sure how I'll style this- so suggestions, please, would be loved. But I'm really happy I got it :)






I really like this shirt- it's a great fit and there are SO many ways to wear it.



If you've ever read my blog, you might know I'm a bit of a scarf-addict. Recently I've been loving yellow and red- a taste brought on courtesy of my huge Rihanna crush- and I thought this scarf paired with a red lip would look *sing it* fabulousssssss.



Last but not least is this red pencil skirt (seen under scarf). I've found so many like this in that particular charity shop- green, blue and purple are already part of my wardrobe. But for £1.99, how could I resist red too?! I have images of wearing this at Christmas. Festive perfection.



I WILL have some outfit of the days with these coming soon, so watch this space.

I would tell you to go and check out my fave charity shop- but I'm worried they'll be less treasures left for me!

Seriously, all this stuff came to £14. Charity shops aren't uncool anymore and if you want a bargain and a fab new look, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment