Search Saving Face

Thursday 11 October 2012

I'm ebay-in'

I always love buying things from ebay, but I've never sold anything before.

Partly because of my unorganisation, a little because I didn't know how and I got scared....But mostly because I didn't want to part with anything! Do you ever get that? You don't wear something, like, ever. You might even forget it's in your closet.

But part with it?

Have someone else wearing it? HEyllLLL nO.

Anyway, in the end I got over myself (especially with all the new stuff I've been buying lately...I needed to make room for it somewhere) and I've got some EXCITING NEWS for ya'll!

That's right- the blogger, journalist, youtube extraordinaire is now on ebay :)

Bids on myfirst few normalfacesh items open at 18.45pm on Sunday (October 14)

I'll post links once they go live plus details on future auctions

No comments:

Post a Comment