Search Saving Face

Thursday 22 November 2012

You Are GOLD

Sometimes, admit it, you find something glorious but totally garish and although you should turn your back...OH MY GOD YOU LOVE IT AND YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE.

Kind of like how I feel about Rylan on the X Factor.

And definitely how I felt about this bag when I first saw it. Instantly, I had a Marmite-esque hit. Did I hate it? Did I love it?....Would I look like a Ghetto Momma? WHO CARES!

Well, turns out, I did. And with a sad face, I walked away.

And this happened like, three separate times...which is odd, because it's Primark, and usually you either get it or it's gone.

(Although maybe that tells me something about the bag...)

Anyway, it was £5 in the sale this week and I couldn't resist. Now to make it look classy...well, as classy as can look on me (LOL cakes)

And this is what I came up with. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment