Search Saving Face

Sunday 8 May 2011

And the award for most delusional blogger goes to.....

Get your gowns out. It's time for an awards show like you've never seen. That's right, it is the one, the only.....Normalface Products I Love Awards.

You're looking a bit quizzical. In which case, I suggest you sink your teeth in to the news that it is over 6 months since I, brilliant blogger that I am, first burst on to the scenes of blogspot. What DID the world do before my advice?!......look far less like a planet of drag queens, I would imagine.

Anyway, this is just a note to tell you to prepare. It's going to be a glorious one-girl celebration and you'd be missing out if you didn't stop by normalface to witness it. I'll be giving awards in several categories (thinking of cheesy names as we speak, don't worry, I'm still me).

And- THE BEST NEWS IS- I'll be doing a giveaway of the brilliant products I give the awards to. So you can look as fabulous as me *cough* don't do it to yourself *cough*
 AND considering I have SUCH a massive amount of followers, that's a 1 in 12 chance you've got to win this Rocky Horror-esque get up :)

1 comment: