Search Saving Face

Thursday 24 March 2011

Loving summer shades

HURRAH! I detect a ray of sun shine. Like a true Brit, it's time to don the inappropriate sandals and get out the pasty skin. This seems to be especially true if you are my dad.

If you, however, are not my dad, you might want to try another way to welcome the warm weather (hurry, it probs won't last long- get the Pimms out now!) I'm loving the colour block trend of spring. I'm just loving colour in general, to be honest. Winter's seemed way too long- it's time to shoo in the bright pink and coral tones.

"Hold up", I hear you say, "normalface, you're always yabbering on about money and how you don't have any- well how do you plan to rock brights on a pittance?!"

Oh girls, girls, it's time for a new....dun dun dun....Trend on the Cheap



This nail/ lip combo has changed. my. life. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration. But I'm officially unemployed and fighting off an impending sense of doom, so I'll say what I want okay?!
No, really, I'm loving it. And what's more....
The lipstick is a £1 bargain from MUA, Superdrug. It's a little more pigmented than this picture shows. The nail colour is beautyuk, £1.99. I think it's a new colour as I havent seen it before.....not that I spend a lot of time hanging around cosmetics aisles.....




1 comment:

  1. Hi Saving Face! Thanks for checking out my blog! I've not tried any of the MUA lipsticks before but I definitely will be now! Such a nice colour!

    budgetbeautyqueen.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete