Search Saving Face

Monday 28 March 2011

When she was twenty two......

Oh the fabulous life of the unemployed journo! I passed the 100wpm today- YESSSS. If you are looking for someone with brilliant shorthand skills, look no further, please employ me.

ORRR....If you're looking for someone with fabulous taste and style....ALSO look no further, cos here I am!

You're probably thinking 'wait, if you're so poor, how can you afford to be fabulous?' the answer my friends, is style don't cost. And also because it was just my birthday and I got some amazing gifts. TIP: Hinting pays.

And get yourself a lovely boyfriend like mine :).....but not mine. Because I'll bring the evil on you.

NUMERO UNO



I'm really feeling the summer bright colours trend. Especially because I am now getting older *sigh* and there aren't many more years left in the tank where I can get away with it. HOW beautiful is this bag? River Island, £29.99


I really love the inscription inside too, 'What is obtained through love is retained for all time.' See, bags aren't just pretty. They're also wise.

BIG GIRLS DESERVE BIG DIAMONDS...

So the glorious Elizabeth Taylor is no longer with us. One of the last screen goddesses. I wrote about Jane Russel a couple of weeks ago and I'm sorry, but I'm still a big fan of glamour. Come on girls, get it out. Your Rouge, I mean.

Anyway, in homage to glamour, I picked up this lipstick from MUA. I've raved uphill and down dale about their products before. £1 per product people- and it doesn't even make your skin sting! As I said in my last blog post (see below- it's AMAZE), I picked up a pink lipstick last week and then yesterday, whilst casually strolling around Superdrug, I noticed this pillar box red shade. So retro, really pigmented and a bargain. Flash your pearls ladies in the name of Liz




It's the one on the right......The other two are (far left) No. 17, Hot Chilli and (middle) Barry M in Shade 54. I'll write more about these in a future blog post I'm planning on thr greatest invention of all time. The Lipstick.


Picked up these dazzlers in the New Look sale....


£2. Will probably result in arthritis in later life as a result of how ridiculously big it is. But my sausage hands can take it.



£3, New Look


AND ONE MORE FOR THE OBSESSION.....

As you know, I am a little bit obsessed with scarves. See my post on them for reasons why. If you are also genetically challenged neck-wise, you'll understand. I had a 20% off New Look voucher and couldn't resist. Just makes me look forward to lovely summer days, beautiful sunsets.......and then realising I'm in England, I'm poor, and it will probs never happen. Meh.


£6.99, New Look. Normalface 1. Rochelle Wiseman, 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment