Search Saving Face

Saturday 5 March 2011

Hats off to great style

Following on from my 50's glamour post (if you haven't read it, do. There are pictures of sexy women. Well worth getting my ratings up), I want to share this with you. I'm imagining spring picnics in this hat. Obviously I'll be needing a new dress....I don't want to be arrested for public indecency again.

£3 from Primark?! Can't go wrong. Apart from that hideous picture of my 15-year old hamster face in the background. Please ignore. Or point and laugh if you have to, just remember, I'm the one with the fabulous hat.

Also picked up these.....yes, on hindsight I do look like a rather moody lady in this picture. But these sunnies only cost £1 from Primark, so really, I'm pretty damn pleased with myself. Big superstar shades will never go out of fashion. They prevent crow's feet, hide a multitude of sins (nb: pink eyeshadow does count as a 'sin', but just don't do it in the first place). And, the main reason I like them, they make my face look smaller :)......could have done with them when I was 15, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment