Search Saving Face

Thursday 24 March 2011

Oh darlings why did I ever let you go?!

Re-discovered gloriousness

Aside from saving myself *cough the bank* money, I'm glad I did this challenge. I've rediscovered some absolute bargain products. Though this has a downside....having used them up, I'm going to have to re stock. There goes my *cough the bank's* money.

Let's get down to business shall we?


Boots Glycerin and Rosewater Toner, retails for about £2.39

I bloody love a bit of old-school glamour. And this 'traditional' treatment just reminds me of the days gone by. You might be thinking, " Technology's moved on, mate, surely there's something better on the market now?!"
But, as I have quite temperemental skin (perfect match to the personality), I sometimes find harsh chemicals can really cause me havoc. And there's enough drama in life without one playing out across your face.




Boots, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment

I like this for the same reasons as the toner. Really soothing. But even though it's called 'Night Treatment', I'd reccommend slapping on a little before bed. Other wise it's going to get all over your pillow, you'll roll over, get it in your eye and look like Quasimodo before dawn.




Boots 3 Minute Clay Mask

Okay, so I am aware this is becoming a cheaper and less appealing version of boots.com, but just hear me out okay?! I almost forget about this product until I rummage through my drawers. But, for less than £2 its soooo good.



Soap and Glory, Bright Here, Bright Now

I got this product a while ago as part of a 3 for 2. I'm a sucker for Soap and Glory. But unlike other stuff from the range, I've been slow to use this up. It's like a highlighting moisturiser. No, no, that's not because I don't like anything happy and bright and choose to live my life in a darkened room. I think one reason is that a) you only need a small amount at a time b) with problem skin, I don't always feel like 'highlighting' the problem. But this is great for sunny days, wearing even bigger sunnies (NB- DO NOT forget the sun cream). Or for those of you damn mares *shakes fist* with normal sized pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment