Search Saving Face

Tuesday 6 September 2011

KISS ME!

Don't panic, I haven't got drunk and alone and started feeling desperate for affection again! I know, disappointing.

'Kiss Me' happens to be the name of one of my new fave lipsticks, courtesy of Rimmel Colour Show Off.

Basically, I'm quite pleased with myself because I really wanted Clarins in Rosy Coral. But that was well dilusional, as if I can afford that. I was looking for a similar brightening colour and I think this one matches fairly well. It's a bit more corall-y but I like. I think it would be quite nice for a pared down look, go neutral on the eyes and glowy on the skin.


I would recommend Rimmel Colour Show Off to anyone. But maybes not my worst enemy as I don't want them to look nice, obvs. I have previously written about the Be Bold shade before, if you care to remember.

And if you don't, WELL!.....then fair play. I do tend to go on and on. Half the time I'm not even listening to myself.

TBF, the main thing I love about this line of lippies is the smell. Seriously, if I hadn't have had that bad experience with eating lipstick last year, I'd totes be munching on this baby.

1 comment: