Search Saving Face

Sunday 24 April 2011

Bronzed look

I've done it. I've finally mastered what Cosmo and Glamour call the 'Bronzed/ Bronzed metallic look.' Insert round of applause here. I mean seriously, I do think a lot of magazine shoots are just the same looks on rotation. You're producing a magazine with 20 odd beauty pages every month. You're a better girl than I am if you can up with original looks every single time. Obvs, I was dubious of putting bronze on my lips. But I've OD'd on chocolate so I'm on a bit of a sugar high and I'm thinking all kinda crazy crap. ......Maybe that's how they come up with all those different make up looks every month.....


......You can't really see it in this picture. But the sunshine makes me look airbrushed like what them models do, so I ran with it. NB- yes, that is boyfriend in the background.Thinking what a moron I am.


Bless you sunshine. Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment