Search Saving Face

Thursday 7 April 2011

I'm Big-Haired About It

So, perusing the Daily Mail in my favourite high-street coffee chain (aah the life of a 22 year-old), I came across a feature. It's also on the website, linked here....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1374170/Babyliss-Big-Hair-This-hairdryer-blow-away.html

As soon as I saw it, I started to get heart palpatations. And no, that's not because I'd been scoffing too many pain-au-chocolates.

WHY did nobody tell me about this?! I want one! Now I know where my first pay cheque is going.
Okay, so I know I haven't actually used this product but I've read rave reviews from fellow beauty bloggers. For now *sigh* it's back to my trusty rollers. Watch this space, because as soon as my Babyliss arrives in the post, I'm on it gals. The things I do for my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment