Search Saving Face

Saturday 23 April 2011

Elfin Excited

Major woop. As I am taking the beauty journalism malarkey as a career route nowadays, I've really got in to experimentation. Hold your horses, I'm not talking drugs or hippie flares or bondage. No, I'm talking make up colours. I thought to myself 'Normalface babes, you ain't getting any younger. Now's the time to try it.' So I saw a blog sale on nudeobsession's blog and got the 100 colour eye palette by E.L.F.


This product has had mixed reviews, but I know it's a good place to start with the whole 'experimentation' thing. There are some really great colours in there. Personally, I will never be a fan of pink eyes (not on these baby blues, I literally look like I HAVE pink-eye. And once in a lifetime isn definitely enough.) So I thought the pinky shades might be good to double as some cheek colour. Either way, the palette works well to inspire, and I know that a lot of professional make up artists seek inspiration this way (Oh LE, to have that skin!)....especially the deep blues. Make me want to go on holiday. I never heard such a brilliant idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment