Search Saving Face

Thursday 7 April 2011

All Chained Up

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! The sun is shining, new issue of Cosmo is out, what more could a gal want?! Hmm....how about a little treat for a Thursday afternoon?!

I picked up this little beaut in Primark for £4.


As you know if you've been reading my blog recently (talking to yourself again then Saving Face...), I'm really in to colour at the moment. Probably sound like a total loser, but do I care?...slightly. But not enough to stop rambling on.
  I thought this chain necklace might dress up a bright top and some jegs. Like this number from New Look...
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/striped-loose-knit-top_220054975 which I may *cough*/ may not have bought some time ago. Tell a lie, it was a variation of this for only £7.99.

So yea, I'm thinking big hair for a glam look. But then again I am always thinking of big hair. Which brings me on to my next blog post.........

No comments:

Post a Comment