Search Saving Face

Saturday 30 April 2011

Primark Haul






 Went on a little spree. Primark is one of those weird ones- sometimes you can go in and be like 'wowzarooni, bargains galore.' Other times you just want to cry because you can not believe someone would design such utter.....shit.

I went in to one store mid-week and came out with nothing. Went in to a different store today and came out with some good finds. A metaphorical pat on the back for me :)

I really liked this dress. Please bare in mind that the pics are after a glass (or two) of some lovely pignot grigio, so probs don't reflect the garments fairly. I really liked this dress, £15. It's a really bright red, a lace top and chiffony bottom. Perfect for swishing in. But make sure you're wearing you're big pants.

Thought this would be yet another way to wear the 'block colour' trend. I'm really loving that at the moment. Probably because I've always felt like a clown, so why not dress like one?! £8

 This top is actually fuschia pink. Boo for the terrible picture. I like the way casual tops like this now come with a lower back. No more bum exposure. If I see another woman's vpl as I peruse my beloved high street, I might- nay, will- definitely cry all the way home.





I didn't have a long enough arm to get this in. It's a long number. Tbh, it's not something I'd usually plump for. But the things that usually catch my eye in the shop turn in to little bloodyself confidence sappers in the changing room. Oh how many tears of mine the Primark changing rooms have seen. So I tried a different approach- and I'm pleased with the results. £17.


Earrings. Will mean massive earlobes in my twighlight years. What better achievement in life?! £3

No comments:

Post a Comment