Search Saving Face

Thursday 7 June 2012

Looking Forward....

To Summer.



I know we had those fleeting few glorious days a couple of weeks ago- when some of us *cough* did get sunburn, despite our rigorous and sometimes bordering on insane SPF application- but today is rainy, and horrible, and cold, and my hair looks like rat's tails.

There is only one thing I can do to console myself- think ahead to the sunshine.

My lovely boyfriend and I are going away later this year and, amid my 'must-get-toned-get-to-the-gym' panic, I'm already preparing my holiday wardrobe.

And who wouldnt when it looks so fabulous, dahling?!

I thought I'd just share a few bits (and hopefully inspire myself to keep on the keep-fit bandwagon and be beach-ready)


I've been looking for a while for a high-waisted bikini for a while because, let's face it, THAT'S a problem area for me. I'm really happy with this ASOS one...you never know, I might treat you lucky so-and-so's to a picture of me in it sometime. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tropical print dress- New Look sale, £4.99
Satchel- Peacocks, £14
Bikini- ASOS...don't ask me the price...
Crop top- New Look, £4.99



I want to post on all these items individually because I love them so much, but I'm pretty sure my small number of followers whould shrink even more due to boredom.

I've been looking for one of these bags for a while- brown isn't really a bag colour I 'do', but this is the perfect shade. It basically reminds me of one I saw of Rihanna on holiday last year and clearly if I have a similar bag, that will mean I have a similary sexy body too.......



As for the 'crop' top....a scary place for many of us. But you know what girls? FUCK IT. With a high-waisted skirt this will be more 50's-esque than sexism.

No comments:

Post a Comment