Search Saving Face

Monday 25 June 2012

A Wedge of Waiting...

Is this the worst June weather ever?!

I'm kind of upset.

This year I'm fully embracing body confidence, working out 3x a week, eating healthily and (of course it happens- hello fishfinger sandwiches) very rarely falling off the wagon.

I haven't lost a tonne of weight but I feel good. Most days. Today isn't one of those, unfortunately.

But this year- for one year, finally- I saw the summer approaching and thought 'you know what? I am genuinely excited! Let's rock it. Who gives a f*ck what anyone thinks.'

...But summer has, so far, turned out to be a damp squid.

And this upsets me.

Because look at my beautiful new shoes.




They're not even new anymore, having been in my shoe box for over a month now, eagerly awaiting the sun.

They are the comfiest wedges, and were only £16 which I think is a bargain price considering I plan to make them my 'go-to' summer dress-up shoe.

If only summer would actually 'go.'



I have never been more eager to wear anything in my life. And the weather has never been quite so unsuitable.

Fear not, as soon as I get the chance, I WILL crack these out and I WILL be posting lots of pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment