Search Saving Face

Thursday 2 June 2011

Ooooh Cheeky!

Sorry for the lack of posting recently. I'm sure you've all been crying yourselves to sleep over it. Basically I've been busy with this 'job' malarkey. But I know that's no excuse!

Anyway, t'is because of said working that I re-found the products I wanted to blog about. When you have a desk and you're talking face to face to people or picking up the phone or hopping out to run errands, it's difficult to keep slappin' the, er, slap on when it's on somebody else's time. (Bring on my day off, I'll be applying like there's no tomorrow!) So you basically have to find things that'll keep you looking fresh and conceal the true monster you are to the paying public. Bliss. And in the depths of my beauty bag, I found these little beauts.

2true cheek n'lip tint in Rose (?) and Blush Pink, £1.99 each of 3 for £4.99


That's right peeps, you heard correct, £1.99 a pop and you know what? A total dupe for Benefit. As you know, I've been harping on about lipstick uphill and downdale, but stains are great for creating that 'made no effort but still look like a god' look. Okay, that may have been a little deluded......but you get the drift.

Because I have dark hair now (all natural *cough* totally natural) the Rose stain looks like a 'just flushed' look for me. The Blush Pink really makes your face pop (not LITERALLY) so it's ideal for days when you're feeling a bit 'meh.'

Me, using Rose on cheeks n' lips. And posing. Natch.
Overall, I'm really pleased with these products. And what's better is they were a re-discovery, so it's not as if I even splashed any cash :)

Oh Boots, just hang on till pay day, baby.....

1 comment:

  1. It suits you :D I've seen 'stains' around and stayed far away because I'm worried I'll just have a splodge on my face, but actually, it looks lovely on you, and thus presumably not too hard to blend :D xx

    ReplyDelete