Search Saving Face

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Primark Haul

I don't live in a city with a Primark anymore *sad face*

Well, in fact, I don't live in a city at all....

So when I do go back from 'whence I came', it's always one of the places on my hitlist.

The one at home has had a makeover too- it's even bigger, even more bargainous and yes- even more busy- than ever.

Nevertheless, when a gal's on a mission, she will stop at nothing until a haul-worthy bag of goods is in her possession.


Bold? Brash? A little extreme? I love love LOVE these trousers. They had such a wide selection of patterns, I could have had them all. Unfortunately, budget constraints and 'how many pairs of trousers does a girl need, exactly?' sensibility stopped that from happening! So I went for the ones that I will get the most wear out of and which immediately caught my eye. That's right people- Normalface is one step closer to the dream of having every piece of clothing known to man in a leopard print style. I'm like that woman off Coronation Street.




I think these will look great dressed up (heels, white shirt) or down (tucked in to boots)...but maybe just not on me!...


Pretty self-explanatory. I got these because they are AMAZE.


Casual top with scallop-trim. Quite basic, but can be dressed up or down. And was half-price. Super.


Can't decide which colour to go for? Now you don't have to! Pick them all with these rainbow-inspired sandals!


Because we all love a bit of swan-print. It's a classic wardrobe staple!

No seriously, Primark seem to have a lot of these style tops nowadays. Which is quite nice. They're handy, can be thrown on with leggings and boots or dressed up with a pencil skirt.

And let's face it, who doesn't love a tank top?!

Leopard Print Trousers- £10
Red Shoes- £12
Scallop-trim top- £2
Sandals- £6
Swan-Print Top- £4

No comments:

Post a Comment