Search Saving Face

Friday 8 June 2012

Take a Dip in to…


Aqua Cool.

Lycra Pro, Rimmel.


I know different people look for different things in a nail polish. Chip resistant, price….

But for me, it’s all about the colour.

What’s the point of wearing a nail polish that lasts forever but that you. Just. Can’t. stand?

No. If I’m going to be wearing it, I have to be rocking it.

And atm, this is my colour du jour.


It’s a blue-lilac mix that makes me think of summer. And as we are in the middle of what can only be described as THE WETTEST JUNE EVER, that isn’t such a bad thing.

Plus anything that helps me get my arse in gear and to the gym is a bonus.

I know I said it’s all about the colour for me, but this Rimmel polish don’t come cheap- and I’m guessing that’s partly to do with the ‘up to 10 days’ tag it so proudly boasts on its label.

Apparently it’s made with lycra and has ‘anti-fade’ technology.

Most of us just wear a colour for a couple of days, change it up, and never really think about the promises we paid for.

So I’m going to give this one a run for its money.

Check back here in 10 days’ time to see how it fares.

No comments:

Post a Comment