Search Saving Face

Saturday 23 June 2012

I Like....

My trouser-like leggings.

I know I featured these in my ebay post- but I thought they deserved a little something extra as I *high pitched singing* loveeee themmmm.

I managed to snap up a pair in the New Look sale for only £7- I did that territorial grabbing thing when your heart skips a beat and you're like one of the seagulls from Finding Nemo ('MINE!')

They're slightly tighter than the DP Ebay pair and have stitching detail on the front.




I thought I'd do a few outfit options with these, just to show you how pleased I am to have found such a versatile piece. They literally go with everything- can be dressed up with heels for night and dressed down with boots for day.

As I said, I wanted some since I saw them in Topshop Oxford Street- I also read an interview with Take Me Out co-host babe Zoe Hardman who said they were her fail-safe date night go to.

The problem with a lot of leggings is everyone around you gets TMI (TOO MUCH INTIMACY) with your, erm, intimate bits.

I would say every girl should have a pair of these in her wardrobe.












TOP PIC
Yellow Top- Primark £8
Red Shoes- Primark £12


SECOND PIC
Green Blouse- New Look Sale £8
Purple Velvet Clutch- New Look Sale £5
Black Lace Heels- Very £25

THIRD & FOURTH PICS
Denim Shirt- New Look £10
Black Bag- River Island £28
Leopard Print Shoes- New Look Sale £10

FIFTH PIC
Liam Gallagher Print T-Shirt- Matalan (Men's Section) £10
Leopard Print Bag- Deichmann (Gift)

SIXTH PIC
Jumper- Ebay, Vintage £1
Red Bag- New Look £14

SEVENTH PIC
Grey T-Shirt- New Look Sale £3
Black Bag- As before

EIGHT PIC
Swan Print Top- New Look £4
Purple Clutch- Primark (Gift)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment