Search Saving Face

Sunday 17 June 2012

Patterns

I don't know what on Earth attracted me to these leggings.....but I was on a Primark spree, picking up bargains left, right and centre, an eye for a pattern and....BAM! In to the basket you go, aztec-print £6 leggings.



They've been in my rapidly-expanding wardrobe for a while until I finally thought 'you know what, Normalface? Just go for it, fool.'

And I did.

And you know what? I love them.



They're so comfy. I wore them on (yet another) Primark shopping trip- where I picked up (yet more) daring leg wear. I'd wear them again tomorrow if I could....I just don't think they'd go down too well in the office.....

Leggings- Primark £6
Bag- Primark (sale) £3
Scarf- Primark £4
Leather Jacket- £25
Boots- Primark (sale) £8

No comments:

Post a Comment