Search Saving Face

Monday 18 June 2012

Jewellery- Supersize

I'm a fan of a big earring or two.

I've been known to wear ones so big, I've needed a lie down after a few minutes of loping them about (or lobing them about, as it were).

But when in Rome- or wherever it is my holiday travels take me in a few months' time- just go for it.




No one wants to be in that awkward 'you've overpacked, pay us an extortionate fee if you want your precious goods to see ou on the other side of the plane journey' situation. So a capsule wardrobe is a must.



These are the pieces I will be taking on holiday with me. So if you see someone lying exhausted on a sunlounger with earrings big enough to act as sombreros, you know it might be me....

Tribal style earrings- Primark £2
Bangle- New Look (sale) £1
Feather/ shell earrings- Topshop (sale) £3
Gold earrings- New Look (sale) £2

No comments:

Post a Comment