Search Saving Face

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bright Pink Lips....I'm getting all Nicki Minaj on ya'll

Guiltily, I confess to you, so that you might forgive the sins of this lipstick-a-holic. DAMN YOU, Boots 3 for 2! I only went in for a red nail polish (for the vintage look I'm doing, I haven't forgotten, chillax).

I ended up with two.......and then this. No.16 to my lipstick collection.

Barry M No.52, it's called 'Shocking Pink' and it is, rather. It's matte so it does have great staying power. But I'm going to need a skin detox and a 'do I care?' attitude to pull this off.....and some lycra if I really want to Nicki Minaj it.

But then I would go to jail because I definitely can not pull that off.

And then I would have to sell all of my beloved lipsticks for bail money.


(Excuse the rest of my face and the background. I'm not quite sure what the hell this pose is. Think it must be my 'come hither' face. No wonder the boyfriend made his excuses and left for work early. Was probably scared of what might happen to him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment