Search Saving Face

Friday 28 January 2011

Cream Crackered

My face has been taken over by my eyebags and I feel so tired I may actually cry. This trainee journalist malarkey, as it turns out, ain't half difficult.
But wait, hold yourselves steady, wayward tears! It's time to bring in the big guns.

This weekend I'm holing myself in to my box room and I'm slapping on the moisturiser. That's right, I've spoken about it before, but I want to pay homage to my favourite skin care on the planet. Soap And Glory.

In my war against ageing (I know- I'm nearly 22 *beads of sweat dripping across moisturised forehead*)  I've been using their 'Make yourself Youthful' skin serum. And not just because there's a bikini clad woman on the box. I really like the texture and myy skin looks better (though not as good as the woman on the box).

Also loving their Clean on Me shower gel. It's £5, which is a lot of money to essentially pour down the drain, but if you turn the shower off, pump a little bit on to a body puff and rub you can get yourself in to a lovely lather! NOTE: Keep and eye on the time, you would not believe of appointments I've missed just standing there in a glorious daze) (.....okay, so not that many appointments. I won't pretend that I have many friends. Jealousy 'cos I smell so clean if you ask me.)

One absolute bargain is the 'A Change of Face' set (link below) it includes the face wipes, exfoliating scrub and Catch a Wrinkle mouisturising cream.
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-A-Change-of-Face-Skincare-Starter-Kit_641431/

No comments:

Post a Comment