Search Saving Face

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Feet Treat

I think, considering my wardrobe is bursting at its seams, I will start adding fashion bits to my blog....and because today I found these babies in my local Tesco store for £6. I've told you before but I'll tell you again, GO. NOW.

http://www.clothingattesco.com/womenswear/f+f-cut-out-shoe-boots/invt/bk021407/?htxt=3HQYHzN3SnoisE7LEnigFAy6B4tL9hfEdv7K%2BiroU7I4P57Tnv7ulpcSNllHKfZMLNslPQrlnrKN%0AstCHrQyfzg%3D%3D

I also picked up some brilliant gladiator-esque sandals which I will try and find a link for, they were £5 reduced from £18 so I am now officially very much looking forward to summer. I'll be poor, but I'll have the snazziest feet in town!

Of course, I'll need to prep my stinky chub toes in time for it (shameful that I am currently wearing my dad's ski socks....I hang my beauty blogger head in shame). So I'll be back later with some tips on getting them fresh as a daisy! In the meantime, get on the brilliant-sale-shoe bandwagon so we can prep together!

No comments:

Post a Comment