Search Saving Face

Sunday 13 February 2011

Bright-on trend

I've been doing some work experience in Brighton and thank God for eye cream because the 2 and a half hour commute coupled with the atmosphere on trains is sucking the life out of my skin.
The paper is out on an industrial estate away from the city centre, but the journey through the heart of Brighton is worth it, if not for the brilliant atmosphere (It's kind of like a mini London on sea), then for the style. I doth my on trend 70's floppy hat (bring on Summer '11) to the women of Brighton. Lots of effort goes in to their style, but in an effortless, individual way. Maybe it's because they always have cool places to go to. In Fareham the choice is quite limited to Nandos!
(....I actually love Nandos so this isn't really a complaint. Unfortunately I don't love exercise quite so much...)

No comments:

Post a Comment