Search Saving Face

Sunday 20 February 2011

Nice n' Simple

As you know, I've been commuting up hill and down dale recently and the atmosphere on trains, the early mornings and late nights have caused havoc to my skin.
So I was in need of a really good moisturise. And *sob* unfortunately, Neal's Yard doesn't last forever and atm I can't afford to re purchase. Where on earth, I hear you say, am I going to get a moisturiser not made of cats piss for like....the money i have left in my pocket....£2?
Hello, Simple.
Again, this was on one of my moseys to ASDA, I think it's a special offer, but the Rich Moisturiser was only £2.
I've used some of the Simple range before, like their face wipes and foaming facial wash (I think that's what it's called) and generally, for the price, it's just the ticket.


VERDICT: I'm pretty impressed with this moisturiser. As it had the word 'Rich' in the title, I knew it would be moisturising but thought it might be a little bit gloopy- you know, make your make up slide off. Or, as I've shamefully experienced before, I've put too much on and ended up resembling a sticky Casper.
Luckily, there was none of this with the Simple moisturiser. A bargain buy.

NB- Sorry the pic above isn't completely clear on the label- it was a choice between a clear label pic and a nice pic of my nail polish. I chose the nails :).....for more info on this delightful colour, see the 'Trend on the Cheap' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment