Search Saving Face

Sunday 20 February 2011

Oops I did something naughty

I blogged a while ago about my ridiculous scarf obsession- just to recap, they add to an outfit, they update for new trends, they hide a big turkey neck (my main reason for the love).
Anyhoo, I was giving some speil about skull scarves and how I couldn't afford an Alexander McQueen one and so on....DON'T hold your breath, I'm not about to tell you I've managed to get my perfectly manicured sausage fingers on one.
What I am going to tell you is that I was thinking how to pull this look off for spring (and also guiltily stalking Rochelle from the Saturdays again) so I had a gander on t'internet.
I found this nudey coloured chiffony number on ebay and thought....why not.
Not the greatest of pics, sorry.

I think this will look nice with a plain white top of a nude blazer or something? Not that I have a nude blazer. Something else to be buying then....oops.

Boyfriend wearing scarf. He looks lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment