Search Saving Face

Friday 2 September 2011

You know when you hit rock bottom?.....And THEN you fall even further and realise you didn't even realise what rock bottom was before now, sweetie, THIS is where it's really at?

Well, today has been one of those days.

Maybe I'm just having one of those lives, I don't know.

What I do know is that I'm at a point where even lipstick- yes my beloved LIPSTICK- isn't cheering me up.

Never mind. Because before I hit Crap Central and the Boulevard of Shit Street, I did discover a lip product that I wanted to talk to you about. Tbh you're probably sick of people talking about it (I've been out of the blogger loop for a while so I son't know what you guys have been talking about, but I'm pretty sure it includes this. But again, what do I know. You could have been talking about atomic atoms and the definition of pie.)

'Tis this- Sleek's Pout Paint.

I'LL UPLOAD PICS TOMORROW AS EVEN BLOGGER IS BEING A JERK TO ME NOW.

I have to admit- I was totes won over by the Superdrug display. I know, I know. I should learn to control myself. And also not to use shop testers. But not only did I pick up germs from doing it. I picked up an amaze lip colour.

To put it simply- I really like this stuff. It's kind of matt, it's buildable, it lasts for ages. At first I was a bit like 'hmmm £4.99....but it's.....small. I want big.' But this is one case where good things really DO come in small packages.

A little goes a looooooooooooong way.

Which could also be said for the bad luck I'm having these past 22 years.

And FYI- the only definition of pie is 'Eat Me.'


As promised, here's the uploaded pic. I can not tell you how good this product us. Well, I could, but you wouldn't believe me. So try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment