Search Saving Face

Tuesday 6 September 2011

I Take It Back




A few months ago I....basically berated lilac nail polish. I was all 'meh, I prefer deeper colours. I'm so cool.' This came in a beauty UK review of the Glam Nails polish in Candyfloss. And I stick by my review, but....

Well, gals....I was wrong about lilac nail polishes. I shouldn't have tarred them all with the same, polish covered brush.

I'm was like a woman who has been soured by love and cheating men and is sitting at the bar after one too many martinis on your hen night telling you not to do it because "all men are the same. RATS!" Before downing another shot and getting off with the barman.

Like with men, you just have to find the right one.

And ladies. I have.

This is Barry M nail polish in Berry Lilac. And I LOVE it.

Firstly, I love the formulation.

Next, I love the shine.

After this, I love how flattering it is for my ol' sausage fingers.

And mostly, I love how it has restored my faith in the muted nail. Bravo Barry M. Now take me down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment