Search Saving Face

Monday 8 October 2012

I'm now on Youtube

That's right! Because I didn't feel there was enough negativity in my life, and because I thought 'yea, my self-esteem could do with a battering, let's get Trolled' I have begun my journey as a Youtuber.

JOKES, obvs that's not the reason I'm doing it. And I hope not to get hated on too bad (but then if you've got nothing better to do than sit on a computer and try to make someone you don't know feel bad, that's your problem)...In fact, I'm really excited to start this :)

I admit, the quality of my offerings isn't great and let's face it, I'm no prize to look at- but I hope you will watch and follow...

I really appreciate you following this blog, it means a lot. I wouldn't care if I was doing it for one person (hey, mum) or one hundred....keep watching for some exciting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment