Search Saving Face

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fruit....for the face

Now't I love more than a bargain. And now't I hate more than having crappy skin. Apart from mean dictators, non-alcoholic alcohol and Samantha Brick's latest article about how great she is, obvs.

I think, my friends, I've found and absolute GEM of a range and guess what?! IT DOESN'T BREAK THE HUMBLE TRAINEE REPORTER'S BUDGET! Hooray!



If you're a beauty product junkie like me (you're reading this, so duh) then you definitely would have seen the Boots Cucumber range as you've taken a meander through the Aisles of Promises.

Let's face it, we're all a little dubious when we see the signs 'Skincare: £1.52', aren't we?

But I LOVE this range. You can pick up your whole skincare regime for like, a tenner.

So far, I've tried the face wash, moisturising cream, face scrub and eye make up remover pads.

....But my fave product has to be their three minute face mask. The first thing I love is the smell. So fresh. The second thing is that although the bottle is relatively small, the product lasts ages. And the third thing I love is that after it's washed away, your face genuinely looks clearer!

True, if you have problem skin like me, the effects are only temporary- but at only £1.52 it's not as if you can't afford to use it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment